LevelCollection
Reference numberHRBP 1
TitleBlackpool Victoria Hospital
Date1890-1986
AccessPlease look at details of items within this collection for information about any restrictions on access or contact us for more information.
Background InformationBlackpool Victoria Hospital opened as a voluntary hospital in 1894, located at Whitegate Drive. In 1933 it moved to its current site at Whinney Heys Lane, becoming an NHS Hospital in 1948.
AccessStatussee items
Places
CodeSet
NA50/Blackpool/Lancashire
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020